Enamels for corrosion-resistant protection of metals and surfaces painting & decorating
TU 2312-002-49248846-2002 with amendment 1, 2, 3
OS-12-03 CERTA is used for protective and decorative coating of metal, concrete, reinforced-concrete, brick, plastered, ceramic surfaces, as well as inserts and reinforced-concrete fixtures operating in moisture-and weather environment, temperature drops from - 60°С up to +200°С. It can be used in a wide range of temperatures: from - 30°С up to +30°С.
Recommended to be applied by I. V. Grebenshchikov Institute of Silicate Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences (St. Petersburg). According to the conclusion of State unitary enterprise "Research institute of constructing in Moscow" (GUP "NIIMosstroy"), predicted lifetime of OS-12-03 organosilicate composition coating is min. 8 to 10 years in the conditions of a moderate cold climate.
- VSN 436.82 of USSR Ministry of Installation and Special Construction Work. Instruction on application of organosilicate compositions for protective coating of steel pipelines and heat supply systems;
- RSN 40.81 RSFSR State Committee of Construction. Instruction on application of organosilicate compositions for anticorrosive coating of metals and other building constructions, process equipment as well as for decorative painting of construction materials and outdoor surfaces.
- GOST 9.406.84 ESZKS. Organosilicate coating. Technical requirements and test methods;
- GOST 9.401.91 ESZKS. Paintwork materials coating. General requirements and methods of speeding up tests on environment impact;
- Construction Norms and Regulations SNiP 2.03.11.85. Building construction corrosion resistance.
|Enamel film colors
||White, blue, green, brown, red-brown, grey, black, red, yellow, dark-blue
|Funnel viscosity on viscosimeter type VZ-246 with nozzle diameter 4.0 mm at (20± 2)°С, s, min
|Enamel drying time up to degree 3, at (20±2)°C, h, max
|Dry residue, %
|Coating resistance at a stroke on U-2 device, cm, min
|Film adhesion, units, max
|Film resistance to static impact to water at (20±2)°C, h, min
|Film heat resistance, at temperature (20±2)°C, h, min
Temperature limits are from - 60°С up to +200°C.
Theoretical expense on metal, at 100 microns coating thickness (on a dry layer) is 350 g/m2, 450 g/m2 on concrete.
Actual expense exceeds the theoretical one to 70%.
Recommended layer quantity is from 3 to 4.
Recommended dry layer coating thickness is from 100 to 200 microns.
Composition coating system doesn’t need prepriming.
Cols setting after coating.
Coating polymerization time at temperature ++200°C is 72 h.